<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

13 October 2006

One of Those Survey Thingies 

I stole it from Heather, who stole it from Carly.

45 of the most random things you probably never needed to know about someone.

What's your name spelled backwards?
Dlivgni. Just about as difficult to pronounce as the other way.

What did you do last night?
Made a bacon and mushroom omelette while doing the dishes, then watched The 4400, Extras (which was exceptionally painful to watch last night), That Mitchell and Webb Look (must love Numberwang) and Mock the Week.

The last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
The pilot of Twenty Good Years.

Have you ever licked a 9 volt battery?
Ermm...no...should I have?

Last time you swam in a pool?
When I was about 12, 13.

What are you wearing?
Underwear and socks, shoes, a pair of Levi's that definitely has seen better days, a black jumper and a few rings.

Type of music you dislike most?
Possibly "experimental music", like wind chimes or such things.

Are you registered to vote?
In Norway: Of course. In the UK: Not allowed.

Do you have cable?
I have lots of cables. None of them give me any extra channels, though. I do have Freeview, does that count?

What kind of computer do you use?
Whatever comes my way at work, and at home I have a customised desktop from 2002 and an Acer Aspire 1694WMLi laptop.

Ever made a prank phone call?
Ooh yeah. Long ago now, though.

You like anyone right now?
"Like", as in...?

Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?
Weeeeeeee...vertigo. No thanks.

Furthest place you ever traveled?
New York, New York.

What's your favorite comic strip?
Nemi and of course The Far Side.

Do you know all the words to your national anthem?
All the words of the first verse and then a couple of lines from some of the others.

Shower, morning or night?
Morning, as getting up in the middle of the night to shower would be silly. ;)

Best movie you've seen in the past month?
The Departed, I think. Nope, change that to Little Miss Sunshine, of course.

Best movie in the last year?
Possibly The Sentinel? I have no idea--I watch (too) many films.

Favorite pizza toppings?
Satay chicken, cashew nuts, lots of cheese.

Chips or popcorn?
Crisps.

What cell phone provider do you have?
O2.

Have you ever smoked peanut shells?
Why would I do that?

Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?
See the previous answer.

Orange Juice or apple?
Orange juice. Freshly squeezed.

Who were the last people you sat at lunch with?
The people who happen to be around as I eat, but we don't actually eat together.

Who is your longest friend and how long?
Among those who still speak to me? Anita, I suppose! (Hei, hei!)

When's the last time you've eaten a home grown tomato?
Many moons ago.

Have you ever won a trophy?
Lots upon lots, for ballroom dancing.

Favorite arcade game?
This will be very difficult for you to understand, but I have never, ever played a real arcade game. I have played a few converted and emulated ones, though, and my favourite would then be Arkanoid or anything like that. Poing, especially, from the Amiga days.

Ever ordered from an infomercial?
Nope.

Sprite or 7-UP?
Definitely Sprite. 7-Up tastes flat.

Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school/work?
No.

Last thing you bought at the pharmacy?
The usual; nasal spray.

Ever thrown up in public?
Yep. In London, in fact. Also many moons ago. It had nothing to do with the homegrown tomato, though.

Would you prefer being a millionaire or finding true love?
The One And True Love would suit me fine, thank you very much.

Do you believe in love at first sight?
Believe in it? Even if I haven't really experienced it, that doesn't mean it wouldn't be true for others.

SPONGEBOB OR JIMMY NEUTRON?
Yugi-Oh!

Did you have long hair as a young kid?
Only that kind of a semi-long type that was popular in the eighties. Whenever my hair grows to a certain length, it looks as if I'm trying to impersonate a chow-chow.

What message is on your voicemail machine?
Nothing, I think, but then again we hardly ever check it.

Where would you like to go right now?
To my Happy Place?

What is the name of your pet(s)?
I don't have any. I have lots of pet peeves, though.

What kind of back pack do you have, and what's in it?
Black JanSport, bought for my NYC trip and it has been with me ever since. At the moment there's an empty thermos in there, together with my Gameboy, some loose papers, a few carrier bags, my wallet, my mobile (can't be bothered to turn it on), a pen and lots of little pieces of paper.

What do you think about most?
How to make myself happy.

Labels: , , , , ,

Comments:
You crack me up as usual. Soo funny you are! Impersonate a chow chow... *roaring laughing*

Hope you are well, and managing to make yourself happy!

Love and huggies and nappies and all - Monsoon -

And should Anita read this; HI! Long time no see. Hope you are well!
 
Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.