<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

04 October 2006

Shine On 

Mmm...Apoptygma Berzerk. But I digress.

I suppose I should have written sooner. I just didn't. I thought I had, though. So, let's see...this edition will comment upon:

Mad people killing Amish schoolgirls. That's just despicable.

Little Miss Sunshine - a really good film. A must-see!

Do not read the message boards on IMDb. Sometimes they're well informed. Like about Spooks series 5. I am angry, but at least my number one reason for staying with the series still remains. :-)

If you can, you should get hold of Scum, the 1977 version (good luck, it's banned), as it is frighteningly good. And very young Ray(mond) Winstone, David Threlfall and Phil Daniels make appearances in it.

I have spent the last few days writing. The boring bit is that I have large parts of the story in my head, but I actually have to write them before being able to share. Shucks. Still, this makes the story change as I go along, which in turn makes it interesting. I feel I get to know this person from scratch. I bet they will surprise even me at some point. And that's when I know I've succeeded. Or should be admitted somewhere.

At the same time I am trying to cut down on the insane number of TV series I am watching. Too bad they keep coming up with new shows that I simply have to see.

And one last thing; I had this weird dream last night where I kept bumping into a Colosseum-style theatre wherever I went. They performed Evita and Christmas carols and arranged birthday parties and sing-alongs there 24 hours a day. I just couldn't get away from there, so I finally got a job. What I had to do? Sit on a chair or just walk around, while they were performing Evita. Aww, what rotten luck. ;-) Must stop being hooked.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

Comments: Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.