<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

29 November 2006

Christmas Has Come Early 

Apart from the fact that I'm done with most of this year's Christmas presents (which is amazing - I've usually not even started until mid-December), I am also soon done with Christmas lunch. Well--it just so happened that the turkey I bought was a couple of inches too large for my puny freezer, so I have to prepare it tomorrow. Basically I'm going to convert it into a dress rehearsal (skipping the tech rehearsal entirely, due to unforeseen circumstances) and simply try my way around this one before messing up Christmas lunch completely. I've never made a roast dinner, so this is a new experience for me and I'm going to do my best and make all the mistakes (or just emerge as a master chef on the first try) before the 25th.

Yes, I am going to celebrate the 25th this year (all of my non-English heritage friends are aghast). When in Rome...or in my case, London...Londinium? Perhaps it's ok to say "When in Londinium, do as the Romans?" But then again, the Romans didn't celebrate Christmas. Hmm...

We just finished this season's most controversial episode of Morgan Spurlock's 30 Days, the one about pro-life contra pro-choice. Boy, were we mad by the end of it. I am still fuming. But I'm not going to comment upon it. I'll stay up all night if I do.

And yes, if you actually were wondering, I am definitely pro-choice. As in "abortion should be the last resort and not a decision taken lightly, but should still be an option". Btw, what are all those men doing there campaigning against abortion clinics and what-not? How can they pretend to even begin to understand what it's like?

Must. Stop. Commenting.

Labels: , ,

Comments: Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.