<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

03 December 2006

Party! At the Neighbours'. 

So another party at the neighbours'...well, "another" is pushing it, as we've only been there once before, which was just about a year ago. Very nice, though, although I wasn't nearly drunk enough to get to know a lot of people. Yes, it's sad, I know, that I feel I have to drink to talk to people. Luckily I usually opt for the "let's not get to know a bunch of new people, then", so I'm not heading towards total alcoholism yet.

We did have some very interesting discussions. About the age of consent, about the Nintendo Wii, about who really managed to fight the Germans during the War (sorry to bring that up once again, to my German friends, but after all we haven't quite forgotten), about the Queen's speech and about what vaginas taste like. Which reminded me why I stay away from gay bars--some of the stereotypical lesbians are driving me insane, seriously, and I feel like I don't have anything in common with them apart from the obvious (and the fact that I look like one, oops--I was watching this programme the other day where they interviewed a gay girl who looked just like me and properly butch, haha). Fun to talk to at parties, but I'm usually looking for a bit more interesting conversation than that.

Well, my three weeks of holiday are nearly over and I have to go back to work in a few days' time. I haven't written as much as I'd hoped to (unfortunately my love for computer games and sleeping got in the way of that), but at least I am now officially about a fifth of a novelist. ;-)

Labels: , , ,

Comments: Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.