<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

08 January 2007

"Celebrity" Big Brother 

I have been drawn into this season's Celebrity Big Brother, simply because I must see how long Jermaine Jackson will stay. Two contestants have already bowed out (because of Jade Goody, haha, isn't that just perfect) and it's only been four days!

My favourite quote so far; Jermaine is discussing his many children with Jade and tells her one of them is called Jermajesty. "I ran out of names." I spat pizza. I mean, you have eight kids, already run out of names and of all the words out there, you make up such a silly one?

Thank God Waking the Dead is back, though. It is getting sillier also, but as long as the chemistry between Trevor Eve and Sue Johnston is such a good one, I don't mind.

Other than that, I have seen a couple of films lately; Deja Vu was ok, but I wouldn't really recommend it until it's on telly for free, and Flushed Away was quite funny. Bill Nighy stole the show again. How does that man do it?

Labels: , , ,

Comments: Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.