<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

01 January 2007

Happy New Year, Everyone! 

That was quite a spectacular fireworks display from the Embankment. I was watching the whole thing from my sitting room (I am working tomorrow, so decided not to go to the neighbours' party) with a second's delay to what was showing on telly. The bit at the end where they lit up the whole thing was amazing to see from here, as it looked as if the whole of Central London was set alight. And I really, really like the fact that once again people have refrained from sending up any rockets until around 10 p.m.--perhaps that actually is the norm around here, as opposed to what I'm used to from Norway where they start lighting them two weeks before New Year's Eve and then end at around Easter. OK, little bit of an exaggeration there, but you probably get my drift.

Let's nevertheless hope for a 2007 that treats us all very well.

My Favourites of 2006 will be presented within the next few days.

Labels:

Comments: Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.