<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

14 February 2007

Isaacs, Bird Flu and Erasure Gone Hay...wire 

The Society of London has published a brand new and very interesting interview with Jason Isaacs that I think you should all read. Looking forward to seeing lots of him this year (on stage, in the new Harry Potter film, in Brotherhood and hopefully in another series of The State Within).

I really must apologise if you think I have commented too little upon the newest bird flu scare here in the UK. I just can't be bothered, that's why. I've never been scared of that thing, just like I wasn't scared of SARS when that was deemed to be the new doom of civilisation. Sorry!

And then I would have to apologise; turns out the acoustic Erasure album, Union Street, isn't half bad after all. Perhaps slightly too much on the C&W side of things, with quite a lot of steel guitar sounds, but still not the worst I've heard.

Labels: , , , , , ,

Comments:
Dang, I didn't know Erasure had a new album! I'll have to check it out.
 
Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.