<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

18 February 2007

The Olivier Awards 

Congrats to all the winners, to all the nominees and to everyone else who feels they deserve a goodwill gesture from me. Fortunately one of the people I was hoping for won an award; Tamsin Greig for Best Actress in a Play. I am sure Daniel Evans was a worthy winner of the Best Actor in a Musical award, even though that unfortunately meant Philip Quast did not receive his fourth Olivier. It will come, though, one day, I'm sure.

I big hug to the SOLT for bringing us very live coverage and a big raspberry and a fart in the general direction of the Beeb for announcing the winners half an hour before the ceremony had ended. Bad show, people!

Tonight's episode of Waking the Dead was the best one in the series (but then the latest series has been a bit too potty for my taste, to be honest, not even a bearded Trevor Eve with his sexy laptop (because I have the same) (laptop, not beard) could quite save this round)--hopefully it won't fall apart again in tomorrow's conclusive episode, which is also the last in the series. My prediction is still that it will be the last episode ever. Time to move on, but only as long as Trevor (Mc)Eve gets another high profile part in a drama. Or spends the next eight months on stage in London, that would be nice. And expensive, for me.

Going to bed now; hoping everyone had a nice week and that the coming week will be even better!

Labels: , , , , ,

Comments: Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.