<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

03 March 2007

Post-Oscar 

This must have been the best Oscar show in years. I thoroughly enjoyed the whole show for once, helped by the fact that I did not disagree with any of the winning entries. Oh, and Norway was mentioned, so that was nice. :-)

May have overextended myself lately, as I bought The Sims Seasons, Okami and Final Fantasy within a day of each other. Oops. I also bought five new books (four of which are written by the brilliant Christopher Brookmyre). I sometimes wish I didn't have to sleep, but of course then I would have missed out on my astonishing dreams. Hrmph.

Labels: , , , ,

Comments: Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.