<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

22 April 2007

Alpha Dog: Tattoos and GTA 

Watching Alpha Dog made me want to play Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. And what was up with playing XBox in 1999, a whole two years before it was launched? Bad research or I must have imagined it.

There sometimes is a strange smell in this room which reminds me of when we had just moved here and I was stuck with my very few belongings, my MiniDisc player with assorted music and my trusty Gameboy Advance for three weeks while waiting for our stuff to arrive. The smell always makes me slightly uncomfortable for a nano second, and then I remember I am not that unsure about my immediate future anymore.

No wonder I am becoming grey-haired.

Labels: , , ,

Comments: Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.