<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

24 April 2007

A Belated Happy St. George's Day! 

Apparently, we celebrated St. George's Day more when I was a Norwegian girl guide than they do over here, where it's supposed to be the symbol of England.

Also happy birthday to this man, who won lots of money on...staying alive!

Yesterday I was so tired after work I just wanted to watch telly to stay awake, so I gathered the troops (i.e. my flatmate, a bowl of soup and the stuffed moose Moosey who resides in the sitting-room) and we watched the Graham Norton Show, Wossy from last week and the Swedish film Evil together. All in all a nice evening.

Labels: , ,

Comments: Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.