<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

15 April 2007

Finally, That Took Some Time! 

More than a week, in fact.

I have been reading through all of my blog posts (593 in total, counting this one) in order to add tags to them all. Also, I did not correct any spelling mistakes etc., as I believe in the First Draft Theory.

It was great fun reading through my blog, as there were a lot of things I had completely forgotten about. Even the most mundane everyday stuff was interesting to read about, so that should be a great incentive for updating more often.

Btw, the previous post, with the World Leader test thingie? Turns out I had already done that one years ago, and that time I got Che Guevara.

Since last I updated this thing, I have been working, watching a few films, playing a few games, and shopped A LOT on eBay. In fact, I have upgraded my wardrobe quite a bit. It was time to get back to the real me, because that bit of me has been dormant for six years.

Last night I went to see Evita for the sixth time (I thought it was my seventh, but my blog says otherwise) and it was as fabulous as ever, although I must admit I had a hard time keeping a straight face because even in the most emotional scenes I kept picturing Mark Heenehan as Tinky-Winky (which he played at some point in his career). I should never have been told that little fact.

Then I stood by the stage door for the first time in about four years, which was nice, especially since we actually got something out of it. The few others who had stood there to begin with, disappeared within the first 30 minutes (oh ye of little hope), so then just the three of us (the brilliant minds behind The Philip Quast Guide and myself) were left. I was actually going to leave straight after the show, seeing as I was getting up early to go to work this morning, but luckily (in this case) I am easily persuaded (in other words, Captain Wentworth would not have liked me) (bad Jane Austen reference, sorry) and stayed despite my growing headache. I always get a headache when I go to the theatre. Maybe it's the air, maybe it's the tension, who knows.

Anyway, that's when Philip Quast turned up with his bicycle and had a chat, which was nice.

Uhmm...

Yes, you're right.

I was much more ecstatic, of course. I am just trying to stay focused on the important things. Like not exploding. Or dying of a nervous laughing fit.

At least this time I remember what was being said. I don't remember a thing from my short chat with Rickers in NYC, and I honestly forgot everything but the embarrassment only hours after I met him. I must have learnt something since then. Or I wasn't as embarrassed. Or what was being said was actually interesting (Meeting Rickman, I did the talking, yesterday Quast did the talking. Huge difference.)

I am leaving work in 30 minutes and you will not believe how much I have been looking forward to these next few days off. Especially since yesterday's Grand National event; we were so busy I almost fell asleep during Evita due to being knackered! Eeek!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

Comments: Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.