<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

17 April 2007

Lazy Day 

Apparently, the Virginia shooter was a loner and very weird. He also listened to pop, rock and classical music. Let me just say right now that I do not intend to go on a killing spree. Ever.

Today my flatmate accepted a place at drama school, which is great! Really looking forward to seeing her on stage in the future.

We also had home delivery of food again today; the poor guy was two hours late and about the size of a small dog and had a bit of trouble unloading the bags, but we managed somehow. This was the first time our whole order was delivered, without any substitutes. Amazing. I hardly ever go to the grocery store these days, actually, even though we have home delivery only about once a month.

I simply have to mention Thank God You're Here which I have started watching lately (the US version, not the original, Aussie one). It is actually rather good! I would have loved it if all of the actors had no script, though, not just the guest actors. Would have made it more fun.

Also, I wonder if Hugh Grant will ever be able to play in anything but romantic comedies. Recently watched Music and Lyrics which was entertaining, but still just about the same as every other film he has been in since...ehmm...Four Weddings and a Funeral, I suppose. Oh well, I still like him and his films. Fortunately not a fan, that would have been very boring indeed.

And last, but not least, what on earth is going on in the world of telly when Huey and Casper from The Underdog Show goes all the way to the final? Let the poor dog have a rest from that scary guy, for god's sake!

Labels: , , , ,

Comments:
Your reference to deity brings to mind the dear old Norwegian nursery rhyme "Dear God have you got some wool"
 
Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.