<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

11 May 2007

Eurovision Aftermath...and Run-up 

First of all, let me just state how much I would like yesterday's BBC commentators to take over for Sir Terry Wogan. He is way past his use-by date. Yesterday's couple were sarcastic, interested and open, whereas Wogan is just sarcastic and negative (increasingly so throughout the evening). And since the UK show where he announced the wrong winner, it's time for him to retire, I think. At least from live telly. Radio he does fine, but he seems to be lost on telly nowadays.

Also, no big surprise that Norway did not qualify for the finals yesterday. Surprised, however, that Denmark didn't, because of the hype beforehand. Hungary did, though, so I am going to vote for them (I think) on Saturday. Time will show.

Labels: ,

Comments: Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.