<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

12 June 2007

Angry Ingaroo 

Well, now I'm cross. Not only did my "Les Misérables" version with Gerard Depardieu and John Malkovich turn out to be the stunningly BAD English version of the brilliant series and not the French one, but today I am told that the Oslo Nye theatre has an amazing line-up in store for this autumn (Arsenic and Old Lace with Anders Hatlo and Johannes Joner and then Dennis Storhøi will turn up in Breaking the Waves) and I will be stuck here because it is way too expensive to travel to Norway. The price of the hotel room in itself would ruin the whole experience for me. Grrrr. Staying with my parents would be a cheaper option, but then the train company takes its unfair share and I have a feeling just sleeping at their place and spending the rest of my time in a different city would be a bit rude even for me. ;-)

I am going to sulk the rest of the day.

Of course...now that Evita is not showing anymore and I have heard no news about any upcoming projects with Philip Quast at the helm (or backstage or FOH, for that matter), I might possibly be able to perhaps spend my bonus (touch wood, btw, haven't had that one confirmed just yet) on a trip to Norway this autumn. Hmmmmmmmmmm...

Labels: , , , , ,

Comments: Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.