<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

11 July 2007

Die Hardest? 

Yes, we went to see Die Hard 4.0 the other day, and after leaving every notion of logic and probability at the door, I enjoyed the film immensely. Very exciting and there were some funny comments. The dialogues between McClane and his unlucky side-kick were good. It is a must-see at the cinema, though, do not just wait for the Blu-Ray release! Unless you own your own cinema (and not just a pitiful home cinema).

I have also booked a ticket for the fifth Harry Potter film at the local cinema next week. So I seem to be trying to keep myself occupied until the release of the seventh book, with work, tidying up, studying, starting my Enormous VHS to DVD Transferral Project(TM), theatre visits and going to the cinema. Unfortunately, sort of, I have already seen a few of those behind the scenes programmes, so I won't be in total awe of the sets, as I have already seen some of them being created. Still, with a three-hour-running time (or something like that), I'm certain I have yet to see most of the film.

And speaking of Jason Isaacs (which I wasn't, really); The Patriot, which has been a favourite for years, was even better in Blu-Ray. Yes, I will stop praising that format soon, I'm sure.

Labels: , ,

Comments: Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.