<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

08 August 2007

Local Elections in Norway 

So the Norwegian local elections are nearly upon us, and since I am interested in politics and love doing tests online (come on, it's fun), I took the political party affiliation test at the Norwegian newspaper Aftenposten's site. Guess what the results were? Well, this is going to leave everyone who doesn't follow Norwegian politics bored, so you might as well do something else. :-)

My not very surprising results were:

SV - 67%
RV - 60% :-)
Venstre - 48%
AP/DNA - 40%
FrP - 37% (tsk, tsk)
SP - 35%
Høyre - 21%

And best of all:

KrF - 19% = yay! You may call me Damien.

HOWEVER, I think I was more SV-oriented during the last elections. Something must have changed somewhere.

Of course, this is but a bit of fun; I always read through the different parties' profiles and statements before an election, and I keep up-to-date on local and national politics all through the year in order to make a proper choice. For some reason, though, I doubt I will ever find the KrF manifesto to be closest to my own beliefs. ;-) And Torill, my apologies for apparently agreeing a wee bit more with FrP than your own party, but it seems not wishing to reduce rural subsidies wasn't enough to bump it up a few notches. Darn.

Labels: ,

Comments:
Hiya! Thanks for the cool comment on my blog... I hereby feel more sorry for you when going to the cinema. Sticky cinema. Yum. I just don't go there, as I go mental. Hehe...

And as for the who to vote for: I was SP 46 %, AP 45 % and the rest kinda around 35 % each... Divided much!? Hmm, and I so don't really agree to that. Yuk! Though like you, I have gone from Frp to sometihng else. I am actually voting for a very local party called Nærbø lista, because I want the same "ordfører" back. Hehe... Probably weird for me to vote for that as they want out of the commune. They want independence, which of course they won't get. The trend isn't more and smaller communes, no it is more the opposite.

Well, I do hope I pass this exam, if not I think I might have to kill myself. Hmrf!

Huggies and kisses (yes, there you go!)

Oh and fuck, I almost forgot. I have ALL your old mails and letters from 1998 in a box. The very first mail I got from you. Just read some. SO cool!

Eilen ( og forhåpentligvis Villemo snart...)
 
Sorry forgot to call you Damien... I apologize so much.
 
Aaaand dear Damien,I am back; I totally forgot to say THANK YOU so much for your nice birthday wish! Appreciated it a lot!

Love from me, who actually has a fever now, just in time for the exam. Luuvelyy....
 
SV - 53%
Venstre - 53%
RV - 40%
AP - 34%
KrF - 26% (that much? Good Grief!)
Høyre - 21%
SP - 20%
FrP - 15%
 
First of all, I am glad I have friends with all sorts of political beliefs. I used to have just FrP friends for some bizarre reason, which was quite dull as we agreed on everything and our political discussions would soon transpose into banal arguments about music or film or make-up instead. OK, so the make-up bit didn't happen very often.

Eilen, it's amazing you have all the old emails. Unfortunately, as you may remember, I lost all of my old emails back when we shared a house because I didn't know Hotmail closed accounts when they'd been inactive for a month (and yet I kept all my Yahoo! email addresses, even though I didn't use them for years, which I find to be very interesting), so the very thought of that makes me cross. Of course, I am highly emotional about these things and tend to keep EVERYTHING (I have started throwing away my cinema tickets now, especially when I discovered that the ones I kept from my many years in Oslo eventually faded, as I found a bunch of yellow tickets with nothing on them, LOL!), and so when I last moved I found letters from people I didn't remember ever having had as penpals! Oops.

Huggies? Isn't that a kind of nappies? :D
 
Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.