<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

17 September 2007

Wish Me Luck! 

I'm off for Norway tomorrow. Very early in the morning. Too early, really. But of course, that means more time in Oslo to...uhmmm...well, not do anything special, really. My main goal is to go and enjoy two plays. And do some shopping.

Good news; Peter Serafinowicz gets his own show on the Beeb. Glee.

Went to see Run, Fat Boy, Run today, which was about as funny as expected. Lots of British comedy talent there, with a certain Hank Azaria thrown in for good measure, so very happy about that. Also saw the trailer for the long-awaited Elizabeth: The Golden Age, and I must say it looks very good!

Sorry to hear about Luciano "Pav" Pavarotti and Colin McRae dying; the latter's death was very spooky as I heard about it after having spent two hours playing the brand new Colin McRae: Dirt PS3 game.

Speaking of games; tried the demo of Bioshock yesterday just to test out my DirectX 10 gfx card, and WOW! I spent longer than necessary during the first scene just to take in all the brilliant graphics. The game itself was a bit spooky, well, at least it kept me on the edge of my seat, and I'm sure it's a brilliant game, but not really for me, because I'm crap at first-person shooters. Also tried the demo of Two Worlds, which was a nice addition to the RPG catalogue. I love the idea of being respawned close to where you died, with all your gear intact.

And I bought two new albums the other day; KT Tunstall's newest and also the new album by The Go! Team. I actually bought the latter by mistake (DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH!), but it turned out to be really good! It's uploaded to my Zen already, waiting to come with me to The Land of the Midnight Sun and Whale Murderers.

What else have I been doing lately? Don't really remember.

Look out for Clubland, which premieres here in the UK on Friday! Looking forward to seeing Philip Quast on the big screen. Have a feeling I will have to hurry up, though, if I want to see it before it's taken off again. That's the way it usually goes when I notice a film I would love to see.

Well, have fun while I'm away!

Labels: , , , , , ,

Comments: Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.