<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

12 January 2008

My Cinco de Mayo 

May the 5th 1992 I watched Kiss of the Spider Woman on telly and became a fan of William Hurt's. I've never seen the film since, and it's been impossible to find it anywhere. By chance I saw part of an ad in between programmes yesterday; the sound was turned down but I got the jist of it: The Guardian were going to attach a copy of the film to each copy of their newspaper today. I could hardly believe my (sudden) luck.

OK, "luck" is maybe not the right word as I've been looking for the film for nearly 16 years, but still...one tends to forget the bad times.

I've spent yet another day watching WLIIA and am almost done with the ones from the US season 1 not featuring Greg Proops. Saving the best for last.

Oh, and (another) one of my many future husbands is back on telly in a couple of hours.

Well, you lovely people, you--remember to watch Thank God You're Here on ITV tonight! Please note that if it turns out to be crap...hmm...blame it on Paul Merton! I know I usually do.

Labels: , , , ,

Comments:
Another one of your "future husbands." LOL!
 
Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.