<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

15 January 2008

Proopsnmash 

I put together a playlist for my mp3 player yesterday before going to bed, so that I would have something to listen to on my way to and from work. The playlist was basically the two Greg Proops CD's that awaited me as I returned from work yesterday, plus the two latest Mash Up Mixes (2006 and 2007) by Ministry of Sound. The result was of course "Proopsnmash", which sounds like a slightly kinky dish. ANYHOO, the CD's (from two live shows) were brilliant and this resulted in my guffawing on the train, causing some people to stare, but I guarantee you that at that very moment I was extending my life span while they were shortening theirs.

If it is worth it, only time will show.

I also noticed earlier today that lately my blog has attracted people looking for Paul Merton. They must have been so disappointed when they came in here only to find my slagging off Mr. Merton as much as possible. What annoys me the most about him, is that he is rather funny, but I don't want to like him after the Angus Deayton incident. For supposedly having very strict views on drug abuse, I have a rather adaptable limit when it comes to my favourites using drugs. Hmmm... Well, Saturday's Thank God You're Here wasn't too bad, and Fern Britton was really funny and proficient at taking the lead and running away with it, haha! Merton himself wasn't too bad (I keep telling myself perhaps 20 years of improv has in fact helped, because he was absolutely crap in Whose Line is it Anyway?--seeing him and Tony Slattery is just cringing. Merton not playing along (seemingly having no imagination at all and nitpicking at everything) and Slattery giggling his way through everything. I feel the others' pain and am quite embarrassed on everyone's behalf. Sometimes the North Americans look like they're thinking "Must remember killing my agent after this." It's like they can't believe the carnage unfolding in front of them.

Well, that was an interesting switch in my media player; from a ballad from Which Witch? to The Real Thing by 2 Unlimited. Ahh, the memories. I usually had to watch music videos on the Swedish TV channels because the Norwegian ones were just embarrassing.

It's that time again, bed time. Just have to watch another episode of WLIIA UK, from 1993; of all the episodes they showed today this was the only one I hadn't seen (in a while). Then I can erase it afterwards and make room for more repeats tomorrow. Toodles!

Labels: , , , ,

Comments: Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.