<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

12 February 2008

In the Country 

I had to go to Hertfordshire to work today. It's luckily not a rural village, but it's not exactly a great hotspot, either. They have a nice city centre here with lots of shops in one place, but other than that there is fuck all. Well, apart from lots of houses and motorways. Nice.

Today's Wulff made me laugh, though, so there is light at the end of the tunnel.

I guess I'll have to comment upon the BAFTAs on Sunday. By now you should all have read the news elsewhere, so I'm not spoiling it for you. My comments are the following: I am SO glad they actually spread the awards a little across the whole board, meaning not one singular film got all the biggest ones. I'm also very happy about Juno winning the Best Screenplay award, because it was very well-written. Oh, and Javier Bardém seemed to be great fun. Strangely enough, so did Tilda Swinton, whom I have always disliked for no particular reason other than that she creeped me out in Orlando years ago. And hey, Jason Isaacs handed out a few awards.

Last night was spent eating, watching Life in Cold Blood (I am so happy I live in a country where nature programmes are still considered to be prime time telly on the biggest channel), rehearsing lines with my flatmate and, due to no new episodes having been shown for quite some time and I was rapidly falling into a Greg Proops withdrawal-induced coma, watching a few old episodes of Whose Line is it Anyway? - old for me, the flatmate hadn't seen them before.

And this morning I got up really early to go to this place and realised it had not only been forsaken by God, but also by my co-workers, who started turning up 30 minutes after me. Argh. Could have slept a bit longer.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

Comments:
Well, I finally googled Greg Proops to see who in the hell he is! LOL! Of course, I recognized him right away.

I started watching the awards on Sunday night, then homework mode took over.
 
My aim is of course to make everyone google The Proopster. One down, a little under 6 billion more to go...
 
I googled "the proopster" and came up with a reference to YOUR last.fm account! I also googled "the poopster" - the results were... different...
 
LOL, you silly boy!
 
Hey, google recommended it! :D
 
Well, if the almighty Google recommended it, it must be good, right?
 
That's what I was thinking too... Apparently the almighty Google has a scat fetish...
 
Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.