<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

02 February 2008

More Comedy 

Since the introduction of a DAB radio into my office stroke bedroom stroke entertainment den, I have started recording and listening to a lot of great shows on my favourite radio channels; Radio 2, Radio 4, Radio 6Music and Radio 7 (I also listen to and love Capital Radio, but there's no point in recording their programmes, as they have their three-track playlist on shuffle and repeat no matter which programme you're listening to.) This means I have discovered I'm Sorry, I'll Read That Again, The News Quiz, Just a Minute and of course the original radio version of Whose Line is it Anyway.

I also just discovered that if you type in "Fucking City-Link", you may end up here. I am so proud. In fact, I am so proud I'll go and watch Thank God You're Here--I read somewhere that Phil Nichol may be a guest this week as well, which is good, since he was a life-saver the last time.

Labels: ,

Comments: Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.