<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

22 March 2008

Some Comedy Classics 

I have had such a productive day at work, I managed to listen to Buy Me Up TV and watch half a series of Whose Line is it Anyway? I would urge anyone in the UK or the ROI with access to Channel 4's On Demand service to watch episode 13 of the third series, because it will prolong your life. Get this: It is in fact an episode with Paul Merton and without Greg Proops and I'm still promoting it! That's how good it is. Of course, it does have Julian Clary in it.

I would also recommend this classic clip of an interview that Michael Parkinson did with Peter Cook and Dudley Moore some decades ago. Lots of double entendres and right out frisky comments there.

Labels: , , , , ,

Comments: Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.