<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

24 April 2008

More GTA Blabbering 

Yes, I am officially in GTA IV mode. It'll pass.

Apparently, good news for Sony and the PS3; the PS3 version of the game outsells the X360 version three to one. Nice. Of course, the downside is it takes five minutes to install the game on Sony's console. But you know what? I have waited so long for this game another five minutes don't matter to me. Besides, shorter install times may be really bad.

I'll be really cross, however, if one or both of the following happens:

* The postman decides that for once he is NOT going to ring our doorbell at 8:30 in the morning in order to be let into the building (even though he may not actually have any post for us--idiot,) but rather wait until the end of the day to visit us.
* Sony releases yet another one of their firmware releases for the PS3, which means I have to wait another 90 minutes or so before it has been downloaded and installed and I can finally join the rest of the civilised world.

In other gaming news--fighting with lightsabers and getting fit on the Wii; it's about time I bought one of those consoles (now that they're actually AVAILABLE--Nintendo lost my custom to Sony because they couldn't be arsed to realign their machinery and spew out a few more Revolutions Wiis.)

Labels:

Comments: Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.