<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

02 April 2008

Tracy and Ocelots 

OK, this is one of my favourite episodes from the UK Whose Line, with Eddie (Izzard) and The Proopster. The first part of this video is The Creature from Essex (which is very funny for anyone with a vague knowledge of UK society), and then there are funny Moving People and Party Quirks games thrown in for good measure at the end. Well worth a look!

I went to see 27 Dresses yesterday, which was slightly more amusing than expected, but not by much. Not a disappointment, though, as I went in there with very low expectations. I do believe Katherine Heigl has good comedic potential. I really liked her in Knocked Up (and no, I don't watch Grey's Anatomy.) And Judy Greer is always great to watch. Hmm, I want to see 13 Going on 30 again now...then why don't I? Nothing stopping me. I've only seen it four times before. Ahem.

Labels: , , , ,

Comments: Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.