<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

06 July 2008

Happy B, Mr. Rush! 

And while we're sitting here, waiting for the rain around Wimbledon to clear up (in the middle of the men's final? What nerve!), I am going to comment upon last night's episode of Doctor Who, with no spoilers!

Uhmm...that makes it kind of difficult to comment at all, so I'll just say it was even more action-packed than the rest of the series, and I may or may not continue watching next year. How's that for a fascinating read, eh?

It appears I am going out again tonight, which makes it three nights in a row (although yesterday was mainly just my doing a prolonged bye-bye with a drink in my hand) and hardly any sleep. I'm too old for this, I realise. Which makes for a great excuse for not going out, of course, but those times when I actually want to go out, it's just annoying. Still, the plan is to leave rather early tonight, since, once again, I have to go to work tomorrow. Just say no, just say NO!

Ooh, by the way! Adrian Lester revealed on Wossy that they're making the fifth series of Hustle at the moment! Glee! The last series was kind of dull, so I'm hoping bringing Adrian back to the cast would help. Also very much looking forward to that new series which sounds absolutely bonkers but which does have Hugh Bonneville in it, Bonekickers; it starts in two days, I think it was. Nice.

Labels: , ,

Comments:
Just finished watching the season finale. Damn! Don't know what to expect, but I think I experienced every emotion possible during this episode. LOL!
 
Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.