<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

19 July 2008

King of de Britons 

Torill and Synnøve arrived in London on Thursday night and we met up on Friday at eleven. Dragged them around with me for hours, constantly trying to orientate myself, and we ended up having a lovely day. Ate well, drank well, chatted about lots of things, and ended the evening by going to see Spamalot. It's my second visit. This time Sanjeev Bhaskar was the "King of de Britons, innit", and everyone was very happy. I spotted someone on stage who looked very familiar indeed. As we were sitting in the Dress Circle and I seriously should buy a new pair of glasses, I wasn't entirely sure, but kept watching him throughout the whole performance...much like I did the last time I saw him, because I was right (and coming to think of it, I think I secretly knew he had joined the ensemble some time ago); it was my fave from La Cage last year, Spencer Stafford.

I was humming the Spamalot songs when I woke up this morning, even, so I definitely would like to see it again. Cato? :p

Well, I'm off to play Civilization IV. I just never tire of that game. As long as I'm winning, of course.

Labels: , , , ,

Comments:
You can count me in! :D
 
Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.