<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

23 August 2008

In 24 Hours' Time I Will be Feeling Down 

Right now, I'm in a very good mood, but that's because the best part of the weekend or year (all depending) still lies ahead of me. Hopefully. More about that tomorrow/Monday. Touch wood.

Today I've been watching through tons of episodes of Whose Line is it Anyway? to figure out which episodes I actually have taped and which ones are still missing. Five US, you seriously have to start showing the seventh series, as I have no episodes from that year, yet my eighth series collection is complete. Go figure. But I was very happy to find the elusive episode with Robin Williams among the millions (ok, 139) I had taped. Still missing 89 US episodes, though. Many of which feature Greg Proops, so this is important, damnit!

Still...after having spent about eight hours watching WLIIA I finally sat down to have the first meal of the day and watch an episode of Sharpe. I then tried to take some photos with my new camera, but I have a long way to go before I'm fairly happy with my artistic abilities.

Last night we watched Would I Lie to You? and then tried Singstar for the first time. I've had the game for four years but been too self-conscious to try it out with anyone else within earshot. Well, until yesterday. Probably brought on by the recent surge in interest for Guitar Hero III, but who knows? Anyway, turns out it wasn't too bad; it was actually kind of fun, even though my singing voice lacks a certain something (precise pitch, perhaps?)

Labels: , , , ,

Comments: Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.