<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

03 October 2008

Could We PLEASE Not Have to Listen to Sarah Palin for Much Longer? 

Americans, please aid us here. Where the hell did McCain find his VP candidate? In Dumbville? He should probably have got someone who can make a proper speech without stumbling. OK, I'm probably being unfair.

No, wait, I'm not. This isn't a tiny position we're talking about. It's someone who will be second in charge of "The Greatest Nation in the World".

So, on that note, if you're in LA (and you're not, because why would you be reading my blog, which is usually non-related to LA, unless I mention Greg Proops?), please go to this fundraising comedy event for Senator Obama, to help us all out. I agree with Biden; I haven't actually heard how McCain will do things differently from Bush.

On a completely unrelated note: Why, oh why was Simon Shepherd just sporting a bushy 'tache on The Wright Stuff? I seriously hope it's for a part somewhere (the sound was turned down). Ooh, and good news: William Hurt joins the cast of Damages for the new series. Wahey the lads! I re-watched I Love You to Death the other day, and he is so funny in that film. But hey, even Keanu Reeves is funny in that film. Intentionally, for once.

And Heroes series three started over here a couple of days ago, on the same day as Medium, which is just not fair. Two great shows on the same day? Speaking of which, BBC Two's comedy lineup on Thursday is really shaping up; Never Mind the Buzzcocks (Simon Amstell is really funny), then Beautiful People (which wasn't laugh-out funny, but had interesting characters and a great cast) and of course Graham Norton, which yesterday had (all hail now) Eddie Izzard and Harry Shearer (which reminded me I really have to start watching The Simpsons; I think I've seen a couple of episodes in all).

Labels: , , , , , ,

Comments: Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.