<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

20 December 2008

Wow, Almost Two Months... 

...and all I have to say is this:

- All I’m saying is, if they can cure yellow fever and malaria, why can’t they do something about lactose-intolerance?
- Leonard, you’re gonna have to let this go. You had a little cheese dip, you farted, I thought it was cute.

(Johnny Galecki & Sara Rue, The Big Bang Theory)

What a brilliant series. And I've overdosed on Star Wars recently. I blame evil, evil ITV. First they show five of the films and then I simply have to re-play both of the absolutely fabulous Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic games. Le sigh.

By the by; Obama won! And he's bringing in Hillary Clinton! Yay!

Labels: , , ,

Comments: Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.