<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

14 March 2009

Best Mamma Mia Ever! 

Last night's final, final sketch from French & Saunders ever (until someone manages to lure them out again, I suppose) was the definite version of the Mamma Mia! film. I was almost falling off the sofa laughing when "Pierce Brosnan" (Philip Glenister) did his big number. Excellent singing! And the fact that the part of "the Swede" was played by...a swede! I do believe Stellan Skarsgård is a better actor than any swede, though. Ooh, and Joanna Lumley playing..."Patsy". LOL!

I am in major Red Dwarf overload mode these days. It's basically all I watch, think about and even dream about. Thankfully I don't have to wait 21 years for the whole thing to finish, like many of the first, most hard-core fans have. The Back to Earth trilogy starts on Dave on the 10th of April and is released on a feature-packed DVD a few months later. I have to say that the Red Dwarf DVDs are exceptional. They're filled to the brim with PROPER bonus material (not just "animated menus" and trailers for other shows), and I have been watching EVERYTHING (which takes about three to four hours per series). Once I'm done with series eight I'll probably start watching it from the beginning with commentaries (proper commentaries from all of the actors, not just some obscure script editor who had nothing better to do). Maybe I should get a tattoo; either "Ace Rimmer - what a guy!" or just simply an image of Mr. Flibble.



Someone needs a break...

Labels: , , ,

Comments: Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.