<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

22 March 2009

House in Kent, Flat in London, a Couple of Classic Cars and a Private Plane 

...I don't ask for much, do I? I guess I'd have to win a bit more than yesterday's whopping two pounds on the Dream Number, but it's a start, isn't it? Also, I would need a driving licence and a private pilot's licence, but it'd be worth it, I'm sure! I've even picked out a couple of places in Kent where it looks nice. So do the prices! Not.

I think I may be a bit unhappy with being stuck in a rut, so I tend to dream about a better future, but I think perhaps it would need at least a minimum of effort on my part to actually get there, so fat chance that's ever going to happen!

In other news I have spent the last two weeks doing nothing but work, sleep, eat and watch Red Dwarf, The Brittas Empire, Tomb Raider (I fast-forwarded through the sequel and managed to cut the viewing time down to a nice twenty minutes or so), Petrolheads and Massive Engines--and yes, there is a link there--and now I'm just...tired. I actually didn't play MadWorld (commentaries by Greg Proops) until the day after I got the game, that's how obsessed I've been with other things lately. My inner geek...uhmm, what am I saying; I don't have an inner geek; it's all ME! Anyway; I am embracing my geekdom.

Ooh, and we went to see Phil Nichol on stage on Wednesday. He was slightly more bearded and spitting than I had expected, but also very funny (and for any fans who weren't there: Yes, he did sing "The Only Gay Eskimo"). I was worried he would drag people up on stage, as we were sitting in the front row, but luckily he didn't deem me to be stage material. A guy called Mike got the dubious honour instead. Phew! Must remember not to book tickets that close to the performers in future. Much due to the increased risk of being spat at.

Labels: , , , , , ,

Comments:
We'll be stuck in a rut together, darling. :-D
 
I'm so happy I don't have to go through it alone. ;-)
 
Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.