<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

30 March 2009

I Take That Back... 

Re: my last post, and Erasure's dancing (well, Andy's dancing; Vince hasn't been dancing since pre-Depeche Mode, I think)...it didn't really improve over the years. I'm beginning to believe in the notion that white men can't dance. Not even flamboyant white men like Andy Bell. Ouch. (Yes, I've watched through most of the videos by now. Fun to see the changes over time. Excruciating to see the "special effects".)

Labels: ,

Comments:
"special effects" LOL!

Those cutting edge video effects.

Speaking of Erasure - I was in a store in the mall today, and they were playing an Erasure song. Couldn't help tapping my foot and bopping my head. I'm sure I looked highly intelligent.
 
Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.