<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

28 March 2009

Is it Spring? Not Yet! 

This weather just cannot make up its mind. It's supposed to be spring, I think, but it's very cold and windy out. That magnificent-looking sun is just a red herring, believe me!

Well, I have the whole weekend off for once, and am going to enjoy myself (trying to steer clear of Red Dwarf for at least two days (happy b, btw, Chris)) - hopefully with a nice book and perhaps a few hours of playing Empire: Total War. Well, it's the thought that counts, I hear.

Labels: , , , ,

Comments:
Yeah, I was really thinking Spring was on the way. Silly me. We're getting snow this weekend. Heh.
 
Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.