<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

21 March 2009

Yes, please! 


Jaguar XJ6 4.2L


Jaguar E-Type


Jensen Interceptor Mk III

Or how about:


Jensen Interceptor convertible

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...although my conscience tells me "NOOOOOO!" because of the environment, and my common sense tells me "NOOOOOO!" because I actually have neither the money nor the licence! But a girl can dream...

This is also the first time EVER that I have tagged an entry with "cars". I'm moving to motorcycles next, and then: Helicopters!

Labels: ,

Comments:
The Blue Jensen is a late series FF. This is far rarer than the Interceptor and has 4WD and antilock brakes. The FF stands for Ferguson Formula and they were first released in 1966. They are easy to tell from the Interceptors as they have two louvers on the front guards and a chrome piece on the bonnet.
 
Hehe, thanks, I actually knew that about the Jensen, but chose to make the description simpler (albeit, possibly, wrong - but hey, I only found out about the Jensen brand a couple of days ago, so bear with me, please). After all, I never expected anyone reading this to actually know a lot about classic cars!

It does look nice, though...
 
What about vintage motorbikes and WW I model aeroplanes? :-) Aug
 
Forgive me Ingaroo Clingfilm, I've had a couple of Interceptors in my life; just could never afford an FF ;-)
 
Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.