<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

09 April 2009

The Green Thing with Wheels 

We got to see the Carbug yesterday! I am so psyched. Danny John-Jules, Robert Llewellyn and Wonderboy were there, too. Got to film them for a bit. Grabbed a USB stick off some pretty ladies standing there. Well, I say 'grabbed', and I say 'pretty', but...anyway... The USB stick was pretty cool. Red Dwarf stuff. I may have a new ringtone. I am mostly chuffed about the Jensen Interceptor being mentioned in the new episodes. By Wonderboy. Naturally.

And now I have a Twitter account. Silly me. Follow me here. Not quite sure why you would, though. And Twitter has got to be the least privacy-minded site out there. Apart from any government-related site, of course, since those guys seem to be leaving and showing off top secret documents all over the place. Oh my gog! So, just with a simple click you know my name (well...nearly).

Anyway, photographic evidence:


The carbug.


Wonderboy. Probably wondering why he hasn't got a restraining order on me.

Labels: , , , ,

Comments: Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.