<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

03 April 2009

Let's Hear it for the Grand National! 

Urrrrgh.

In other news, we are slowly working our way through a third (fourth, in some cases) viewing of Green Wing. It's still cringeworthily embarrassing, but very, very funny.

Well, the Carbug has been located, and now I'm just going a bit Mr. Flibble (i.e. becoming very cross), as they're doing something on Wednesday next, while I'm at work. Bastards. They also announced the fifteenth Dimension Jump (Red Dwarf Fan Club convention) today, taking place in Birmingham.

1. I don't want to go to Birmingham.
2. It's expensive and I keep telling myself I'm not that hooked.
3. By October I will probably have got some other focus in my life.

*fingers crossed*

I almost finished my book today (the one I was reading; you didn't think I would ever be able to finish writing one, did you?), but then they (gasp!) wanted me to actually do some work while I was in the office! The nerve! The meeting at Aintree is drawing to a close tomorrow, but not until a few races after the Grand National, so we'll have plenty to do then. I unwind with Not Always Right in between the most stupid emails. I mean, come ON, people! It's like you suddenly become complete morons when you contact customer services! Use your head! Read up on the terms and conditions before entering into anything! Jeez, you only have yourself to blame sometimes. Stupidity does not pay!

OK, rant over. I'm whisking myself off to see Genius and then Wossy (Whoopi Goldberg and Jason Isaacs tonight! Yay! Ten quid on Whoopi to talk about the stage version of Sister Act and Jason to talk about his new film, Good (Viggo Mortensen (a name I always pronounce as if he were a Norwegian) visited BBC Breakfast earlier this week, talking about the same thing)). Ta-ta!

Labels: , , , , , ,

Comments: Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.