<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

04 April 2009

Now THIS is a Good Idea! 

Robert Llewellyn really gets around the circuit, doesn't he? Gotta love him. This is a wonderful idea; interviewing celebs while carpooling and then posting it online.

In other news; I found my copy of Simon the Sorcerer from 1993/1995; never played (by me) but voiced by Chris Barrie, so now I obviously have to play it!

Looking forward to seeing The Boat That Rocked, especially after this week's frequent interviews etc. on morning telly, but no plans as of yet. Also Monsters vs. Aliens (or is it the other way around?) looks like fun.

Labels: , , , ,

Comments:
Now, how come I can't think of anything clever like that! :-D
 
Monsters vs Aliens is a silly movie and therefore it's automatically funny :D
 
Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.