<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

06 August 2009

Obviously, Today Everything is Rigged 

Twitter. It's been coughing now for hours. My über-funny tweet around lunch time was never published, and the world has suffered a great loss because of that.

The National Lottery. Because all I ever win (with a couple of measly exceptions), if I do, is my stake.

The weather. Because it is suddenly raining and I have no raincoat with me.

I bet you that by the time I get home, the fucking neighbour has turned up his fucking music again and left me with no alternative than to push him off his own balcony. The cunt.

Why bother, really?

Labels:

Comments: Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.