<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

24 March 2010

It'll Pass... 

It has dawned on me that I may as well realise that my "Doctor Who" fascination wasn't really just a fascination with the Doctor as such, but more of a David Tennant thing. Which, of course, is slightly annoying in the sense that he will never "just" be a terrific actor from now on (because I've liked him as an actor since I first noticed him in Secret Smile back in 2005), but "someone a bit more special", even though this obsession will pass in a few months' time (or sooner, depending on how intense the obsession is.)

Then again, my complete inability to throw away stuff has served me well, in that I yesterday found no less than 46 Doctor Who-related RadioTimes in my "collection", including six Doctor Who audiobooks, and today I've found tonnes of old radio shows featuring David Tennant. The trouble is I think he is really funny (and three shows with Catherine Tate filling in for Jonathan Ross may actually kill me, as they're bloody funny and all--I'm actually crying while listening to them), so this may take some time. Then again, last year's two obsessions (Chris Barrie and Reece Shearsmith, respectively) have passed quite smoothly, as well as 2008's big Greg Proops thing (although they'll still have a special place in my heart and may have guest appearances now and then.)

Oh, anyway. Today's big topic has been the budget, and I'm all out of funny comments already. Mainly because it's a bit shit.

Also, I've tried my hand at writing stuff today. Not for the first time, mind. One of these days I'm sure HarperCollins will be knocking on my door. Not that I'll hear them, as I'm sure my neighbour will drown out all sounds with his stereo, as per usual, the little runt.

Labels: , , , , , ,

Comments: Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.