<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

18 March 2012

Hum de dum...awkward. 

Revisiting Mass Effect 1, I realise there really is very little as awkward as standing in a lift, with a Krogan Battlemaster, listening to muzak.

Also, finding out that we're introduced to a lot of characters early on who will pop up later on in the series.

On a third note; am I right in thinking you can actually have one of your most trusted crew members killed extremely early in the series? I'm trying not to have my mind blown, but the writers of this trilogy (so far...fingers crossed...yes, I'm naïve) really have surpassed what I deem to be the normal storyline of a computer game. About a thousand times.

I need a lie-down.

Labels:

Comments: Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.