<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

25 March 2012

Tom Jones is Not a Good Actor 

Was watching The Voice yesterday, and the judges/mentors seemed a bit taken aback at some of the artists they turned around to see. On a couple of occasions it looked as if Sir Tom was thinking 'what have I let myself in for?', only in Welsh, of course. The programme itself was almost disappointingly little like a freak show. May have to watch it next week as well.

I finally got my iPhone 4S this week (despite it being delivered by Yodel, previously known as HDNL), and then handed over my old iPhone 3G to my flatmate, who seemed reasonably pleased by the whole thing. We've been Drawing Something ever since. I just hope they won't be acquired by Zynga, for the purely selfish reason that I am boycotting them. Still, the level of addictiveness Draw Something brings, I might as well start boycotting OMGPOP as well. Anyway, the phone itself is oh, so much quicker than the 3G one, so I'm really enjoying it. Also: Siri! I know most others have forgotten about Siri by now, but I think it's still pretty nifty. I did laugh out loud when I told him to remind me to go to bed at midnight. A slightly sarcastic "OK..." was his reply.

Looking forward to Titanic tonight. Apparently the biggest UK production ever, costing £3m per episode (three times as much as Downton Abbey). I was also very happy to welcome back Scott and Bailey a couple of weeks ago, and this week sees the return of Twenty Twelve (both of which feature the excellent Amelia Bullmore). All in all TV is very good at the moment. Well, the few programmes I watch, anyway. I'm currently rewatching The West Wing, after all...

Labels:

Comments: Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.