<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

17 March 2004

Ibsen and Serafinowicz 

Listen to BBC Radio 3's dramatisation of Ibsen's The Pretenders next Sunday.

Also, have I mentioned Peter Serafinowicz yet? He's a more-than-capable British comedian and if you pay as close attention to British telly as I do (for a foreigner, anyway), you may have seen him in Spaced, Look Around You, Hardware or How Do You Want Me? or even as Terry Wogan in a Red Nose Day special last year. He provided the voice for Darth Maul in Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace back in 1999 and that should give you an idea of how deep his voice is. He even did some work on Hippies, another one of those Britcoms I just love. In fact, I think I shall have to list my favourite sitcoms (both US and UK) at some point. Very soon.

For now, I'll just go watch Dirty Dancing. It's one of the films I've seen the most, and it's not even that good. My mum used to be a fan of Patrick Swayze's and I just sort of tagged along. Love the soundtrack, though. I remember having my own dance routine to the song "Yes" back in '87/'88. Must have been an interesting view.

Current track: Nothing.

Labels: , , , , ,

Comments: Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.