<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

04 April 2004

Bang-a-boomerang 

Yep, that's the tune that's been swirling around inside my head ever since I woke up this morning (which was about an hour ago, but still...). Having listened to ABBA most of this week I have come to realise that they've really got crap accents, haven't they? OK, so perhaps knowing English wasn't such a widely spread phenomenon in Sweden back in the seventies, but whoa! Then again, I don't really care. Their music is great no matter what.

So I entered a lot of newcomers into the list of films that I have yesterday (hadn't been doing that for months; took me a few hours) and I am officially the owner of way too many films. 585, to be exact. Of which 237 are on DVD. Help! The worst part is, this does not include shows/series (of which I have plenty of copies). And I haven't even got around to watching them all yet. Instead I watch those films I've already seen a lot of times. Like Galaxy Quest, that I watched for the umpteenth time yesterday. I just love that film, and it always makes me want to see my other sci-fi films, of which Starship Troopers VERY SURPRISINGLY ENOUGH is a favourite. I mean, it's not a good film. Fighting big monsters is quite boring to watch, I think. But there's something about that film. So sue me. I've got perfect taste no matter what you think. Mwahahahahaaah!

Three more days till Easter, which means chocolate, listening to and watching lots of crime stories on radio and telly (it's a Norwegian thing; we've been obsessed with crime and mystery during the Easter holidays since the 1920s - call us mad (oh, you already are, are you?)), long breakfasts, taking walks (hopefully), reading some of the books I've bought recently, etc. Generally just relaxing and not thinking about work. It's going to be fab. And it'll be over in about two seconds, I just know it.

Current track: ABBA - Bang-a-boomerang

Labels: , , , , ,

Comments: Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.