<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

26 April 2004

Football 

I don't know why, but I have been playing a lot of football manager games through the years. I am currently playing Championship Manager 4, a game series I have been following since its very beginning. I usually pick obscure second or third division teams because they're more fun to build, manage and try getting promoted. CM4 lets you manage teams in lots of countries all over the world and is very detailed. I love this game, and I can't even stand watching a whole football match in real life.

I was thinking of making an "about me" page for you to read, but the best way of getting to know me is by reading everything I post here. For instance, picking one, ten or even twenty-five favourite films is impossible for me, thus filling out one of those online questionnaires would be pointless. However, I have been browsing through my old favourite links and updated the list on the right. Yay!

Current track: Radiohead - Karma Police

Labels: , , ,

Comments: Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.