<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

26 June 2004

Pride Week 

It's Pride Week and the big Pride Parade will take place tomorrow. I thought of going, meet up with old friends etc., but then I'm actually taking the weather into consideration - am I growing old extremely fast? Then again, the whole parade lasts for about nine minutes and probably isn't worth it anyway. It usually isn't. It's just embarrassing, considering how big it could have been. I'm never going to forget the parade on the first day of the Gay Games in the Netherlands back in 1998; great music, fantastic costumes, wonderful atmosphere. Our Pride Parade is just...boring, really, at least compared to that one.

I've spent the day categorising my music. I should probably get back to work. I though I'd enjoy the holiday, and I have, it's just that staying at home feels wrong when I could be working. That's why I didn't take the two weeks off that my doctor ordered after I broke my elbow back in January. My boss has actually noticed that; he commended me the other week; I was in such shock (I think we all were) that I completely forgot to tell you. Make no mistake, though, he's still a twat and I'm not going to work for him more than another year (that I promise!) I need a serious change or some of my friends will admit me to some mental hospital and not just joke about it.

Current track: Kamaya Painters - Far from Over (Wavestate Mix)

Labels: , , ,

Comments: Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.