<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

07 August 2004

Holiday's Almost Over 

I've been really lazy these past two weeks, just relaxing, almost lying flat out in the chair in front of the telly. *feeling slightly ashamed* Spent most of today playing Final Fantasy X - I swear, if that guy Titus keeps saying "Huh?" much longer I will turn violent. The battle system is rather nifty, so I like the game in that sense, but I doubt it very much that this game has any replay value. The strictly linear storyline is driving me crazy. I'm not a hardcore roleplayer, as I can't say I'm an expert on D&D, for instance, but I like my RPG's to be much more complicated than this. Oh, well. It's a nice enough game to have me hooked for days on end.

In other news; started watching Ted and Alice tonight; repeat on BBC Prime. Missed the first episode, but thanks to the resume and my superior intelligence (joking, of course) I got into the story straight away. I like Dawn French a lot, and then there's Stephen Tompkinson whom I associate first and foremost with the brilliant series Ballykissangel, and finally Peter Serafinowicz has a part in the show, so I enjoyed it immensely. Owen Teale was quite good, too. Bit of a leap from playing Dr. Roland Freisler in Conspiracy, which I watched for the second time last week. (Speaking of Teale, when will we ever be allowed to see The Search for John Gissing? Considering all the crap they put on video and DVD these days I don't see why this little film should be left out of the market. /sidetrack) Thank Bob for BBC Prime and our many years of importing BBC series. Where would I have been without them?

Current track: ABBA - SOS

Labels: , , , , ,

Comments: Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.