<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

19 December 2005

What do You Mean Christmas is Coming up? 

I'm starting to panic about Christmas gifts. I have bought only a few and there's lots more to go. I think I have a couple more nailed down but I haven't bought them yet. I keep using my Mastercard, and I hate that. Have no other option, though. Hmm... Must remember to react sooner next year. The thing is, I haven't really got into the Christmas mood these past few years. I've been too busy or stressed out to realise it was creeping up on me. I may decorate the place this year, but I think I'll need some help to even be arsed about it. For me it's all about the telly this year; lots of Christmas specials to be watched and then relax for a bit longer. As if I haven't been relaxing for way too long already.

We went to see Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire again today, or Harry Otter, as we've now dubbed it, after a well-spotted typo at the local cinema. It's a great film, I must say. Both the second and the third films were rather boring to see twice in a row, and the third one I haven't even been bothered about watching on DVD yet, even though I've had it since its release date, but the fourth one is truly brilliant. I actually had goosebumps and tears in my eyes when the Quidditch arena was revealed. And my favourite Hogwarts teacher (since I read the first book, mind!) is in a very funny study scene, so I'm pleased.

And then Peter Serafinowicz was a guest at this year's final episode of Have I Got News for You (hosted by Joan Collins), which was a nice surprise. I must say it's a bit difficult to be a fan of his when he doesn't appear in much at all. Story of my life as a fan, I'm afraid. Should be used to it by now, though.

This weekend I have been finishing the campaign in Age of Empires III and struggling with the career mode in SWAT 4. So much, in fact, that I eventually ended up playing Civilization IV just to "relax".

I am also currently totally hung up on the song Sleep by Texas. Funny thing, this Texas fascination I have, because I've never been a fan and I still don't consider myself one, and yet I love lots of their songs. It's weird, really.

Current track: Nothing. Not even "Sleep".

Labels: , , , , , , ,

Comments: Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.