<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

25 January 2006

Broken Back 

OK, so after having seen Brokeback Mountain I must say I will be rather sad (and yet not at all surprised) if it gets a lot of Oscars. Too bad, because it could have been a lot better. Oh, well.

Some good news for you...well, for me, anyway: I just finished updating my film database and have uploaded the new lists here. Turns out it has been one year to the date (wow!) since I last posted an update of it. Unfortunately it has been expanded with only 95 films, but there you go; that's unemployment for you (ha ha!).

Current track: Depeche Mode - Blasphemous Rumours

Labels: ,

Comments: Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.