<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

11 February 2007

Poll Update 

Well, it's not really so much an update as an information service currently in operation as I am looking through all the different info connected to this blog. I have been updating my Frequently Accessed Search Queries guide and also, once again, discovered I am still paying for one of my tracking engines, even though I believe I cancelled my subscription with them two years ago. Oh, well.

Anyway, I have been running a few polls on this site for three years or so, and some of you have, strangely enough, taken part. Some of you may have taken part several times, but let's not be too picky. Since the polls have been removed from the site (due to the fact the right-hand menu eventually ended up taking up much more space than the blog entries themselves), I thought I would give you the highly scientific answers:

Poll 1: You'd rather read:
A) a book (43%)
B) two books, simultaneously (43%)
C) a letter from the insurance company (0%)
D) the TV guide (0%)
E) than sleep (14%)

Poll 2: There's a:
A) green hat on my head (0%) (not too surprising)
B) fly in my soup (0%) (people eat way too little soup)
C) dreadful thunderstorm coming (0%) (thankfully)
D) lot of work to be done (75%) (hope you didn't mean the blog)
E) big hug waiting for me (25%) (for you, I guess)

Poll 3: I wish:
A) I was a little bit taller (40%)
B) I was a baller (20%)
C) I had a girl that looked good, I would call her (0%)
D) I knew which song these lyrics are from (40%) (I Wish, by Skee-Lo, anno 1996)

Poll 4: Favourite Bowie Song:
A) Let's Dance (40%)
B) Fame (0%)
C) Life on Mars? (40%)
D) Changes (20%)
E) A Better Future (0%)

Poll 5: Worst Game-to-film:
A) Street Fighter (50%)
B) Lara Croft: Tomb Raider (0%)
C) Super Mario Bros. (50%)
D) Mortal Kombat (0%)
E) Resident Evil (0%)

Poll 6: Which continent are you from?
A) Oceania (11%)
B) Europe (67%)
C) Asia (0%)
D) Africa (11%)
E) America (11%)

Not quite consistent with the trackers on my site, however, as the US is the second country on the list of where most of my visitors come from.

Labels:

Comments: Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.